51. Intuitive Cooking, Recovery, & watching out for 'shouldy' wellness with chef, yoga teacher and recovery advocate Rochelle Bilow
This week we're talking with Rochelle Bilow, who I have the extraordinary pleasure of working with at Ophelia's Place headquarters.
Rochelle is a chef, yoga teacher, fellow recovery advocate, farmer, author (and seriously, so much more) and I can't wait for you to sink your teeth into this episode.
We talk about her very non-linear process of recovery, what perpetuated her body dissatisfaction in her younger years, letting go of exercise that doesn't serve us anymore, dropping into cooking with an intuitive lens, watching out for the 'shouldy' wellness circles on the internet, and more.
- Curious about working with me? Learn more about 1-on-1, group coaching and my e-course here
- Sign up for my NEW donation based group coaching calls
- Follow me on Instagram for more anti-dieting, intuitive eating behind-the-scenes
- Pledge to be a warrior with Circles of Change
- Hang with Rochelle on Instagram
- Check out Rochelle's site