50. Binge eating, food comparison, + carb fear (Q+A episode)
This week we're doing a long awaited Q+A episode! We're digging deep into binge eating, and how permission can (and should) play a part in decreasing binge episodes. We're talking about how to get out of the self comparison with food and what other people are eating, my tips for going shopping for new clothes without freaking out, and how to get over the fear of eating carbohydrates. This episode is jam packed with little nuggets of eating disorder recovery TRUTH. Hope you love it!
- Books: the body is not an apology, Not that kind of girl, Yes means yes, Shrill, WITCH: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic.
- Jill's episode on movement
- Spiritual/ mindfulness practice episode
- Curious about working with me? Learn more about 1-on-1, group coaching and my e-course here
- Sign up for my NEW donation based group coaching calls
- Follow me on Instagram for more anti-dieting, intuitive eating behind-the-scenes
- Sign up for the July 9th webinar where I'll be sharing my 5 secrets for self care that sticks
- Pledge to be a warrior with Circles of Change