47. Coping with anxiety, nurturing relationships, perfectionism + body acceptance with the ladies of Wine & Shine
Nina Boyce and Liz Garster of the Wine & Shine podcast are this week's guests (yaaaas for group chats!) and we're talking about coping with anxiety -and some of what has worked for us in the name of prevention. We talk about recovering from disordered eating and perfectionistic tendencies. We talk about burnout and adrenal fatigue 101. We talk about asking for help and granting ourselves space to be with our hard-to-feel feelings.
This conversation rocked and I am so excited for you to listen. You can connect further with myself, Nina and Liz in the following ways:
- Find more details on the Well + Weird Clubhouse & get on the early-bird list
- Register for the '5 secrets for self care that sticks' webinar
- Sign up for Holly's Newsletter for bi-weekly recovery coaching
- Follow Holly on instagram for a behind the scenes look & healing and recovery
- Head over to the Wine + Shine podcast
- Connect with Liz + Nina on Instagram
- Pledge to be a warrior for Circles of Change and use the code: WELLANDWEIRD for 10% off at checkout!