45. Raising Intuitive Eaters, and the links between depression and eating disorders with Holli Zehring
Holli Zehring is a rockstar of a parent, incredible advocate for body acceptance and eating disorder recovery, and generally just an all around boss lady.
She and I have the pleasure of working together at Ophelia's Place, a non-profit dedicated to empowering individuals impacted by eating disorders, disordered eating and body dissatisfaction. In this episode she and I talk about some of her experiences as a parent who's teaching her children how to eat and live intuitively, the connections between depression and her eating disorder, and some of her own story through recovery.
- Connect with Holly on Instagram
- Connect with Holli Zehring on Instagram
- Get on the newsletter & into the Vault for free worksheets around Intuitive Eating, Anti-diet resources
- Pledge as a warrior with our movement, Circles of Change!
- Pssst! Don't forget to use the code: WELLANDWEIRD at checkout for 10% off!
- Check out Ophelia's Place to get connected to resources