43. "Why are we so obsessed with making healthy desserts?"- my thoughts on a recent article by Healthyish
In this solo episode, we're digging into some of the problematic points raised by a recent article from Healthyish- a blog geared toward foodies and wellness seekers.
The article tries to address some of the problems with moralizing food, trying to make everything we eat "healthy," and how diet foods really just end up leaving us unsatisfied. But in my opinion, it really misses the bar and could do a whole lot better to revolutionize the wellness movement to make it more inclusive.
- Get on the Newsletter & into the vault for free worksheets and journaling prompts
- Learn more about working with Holly
- Check out Zoie Harmon's art
- Pledge to become a warrior with Circles of Change & check out their sweet swag
- Follow Rochelle- the awesome human who sent me this article