38. Overcoming depression, rituals & emotional fitness with Anthony Demario
Anthony Demario is a feeler, speaker, poet, radio dude and coffee lover on a mission to make a positive difference in peoples' lives through writing, personality and talks that are powerfully healing, energizing, and relatable. Anthony is also a proud advocate for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and is a light in the dark for those struggling with anxiety, depression or suicidal thoughts.
In this episode Anthony and I talk through his history with depression and anxiety, how he keeps up his emotional 'fitness,' being a 'feeler,' or highly sensitive and the power of feeling all those icky feelings.
And of course we talked about body image, the movement mindset, and being OKAY with what we've got going on.
- Learn more about working with Holly
- Sign up for weekly recovery coaching notes & get access to Holly's resource library (aka, the vault)
- Explore more of Anthony's work
- Follow Anthony on Insta
- Listen to Mara Glatzel's Episode
- Follow Holly on Insta
- Pledge as a warrior with Circles of Change
- Find resources if you're struggling with depression, anxiety or suicidal thoughts