10. How to Cope with Overwhelm (Stress, Burnout, etc.) Solo Episode
I want to talk about something everyone is familiar with: OVERWHELM.
Whether it's work, family stuff, creative projects or body stuff- it's super easy to feel like we're not doing enough; to feel so overwhelmed by everything on our plate that we don't know where to begin.
In this week's episode I'm walking you through my seven go-to practices when I'm feeling the weight of the overwhelm. I use these like guiding principles -anchors to return home to, if you will- to lower stress and amp up productivity when I'm short on time and energy.
The seven practices:
- Get your priorities straight (and on paper!)
- Be disciplined with your calendar
- Set some boundaries when it comes to how you're spending your time
- Make time for quality friend time
- Make time for quiet time
- Go out of your way to do something big & bold as self-care
- Put quality sleep higher up on your priority list
- Always be gentle with yourself
- Body Truce
- Holly's Instagram
- Google Calendar
- Journaling 101
- Creative Self Care
- Meditation for the non-mediator