Diet Smashing Session
Ready to rewrite your health goals without counting and obsessing about the numbers?
Let me help you
In my one on one diet-smashing intensive you’ll…
+ Get clear about your real reason for continually resorting to yo-yo dieting methods
+ Redefine your own inspired goals and create a new plan of action for reaching them
+ Get the support you need to actually follow through
Oh yeah. And finally be free of fad-dieting.
01. “Usually the first few things I hear when looking in the mirror go something like:
I should NOT have gone back for seconds last night, who do I think I am!?
If I could just lose this little bit of belly roll, that dress would look soooo much better
I’ve seriously got to do something about this jiggle here here and here
I’m eating suuuuper clean today so tomorrow I look slightly less like I’m 4 months pregnant”
02. “I start my day off eating pretty well but as soon as someone sets out a bag of chips at the office- the gloves are off and I’m elbow deep.”
And you know, later you’re drowning in your food coma berating yourself for “failing” yet again at your diet- wishing you hadn’t eaten so much- wondering why on earth you do this to yourself time and time again.
This seemingly innocent start to the day set you up for total bingeing- failure by the end of it.
03. “I’m always bloated- It’s got to be a food sensitivity. That’s why I’m giving up gluten, dairy, wheat, sugar, oil, starch, yeast, soy, caffeine, water, air- basically life itself…”
Okay so that’s a bit dramatic but you get the gist. Blaming certain foods for why you don’t feel good is always the go-to answer. It’s way easier to pin your problems on your body’s inability to function properly than it is to examine what’s really going on under the surface.
04. “We’re doing Italian for dinner?! But that’s not allowed on my diet… “
We’ve all been here- giving ourselves food rules to eventually break. Not to mention the wave of anxiety that sweeps over us as we try to pick apart the menu- desperately searching for something low cal, low carb, low fat, etc.
Newsflash my love, there’s a reason food rules eventually fail.
05. “I’m typically counting calories or carbs or grams of whatevers before I take a bite”
You know this drill all too well, I’m sure. always freaking out about whether or not X food is going to push you over your daily limit? This traditional way of thinking about nutrition is super outdated, and quite frankly unethical for practitioners to still be recommending with all the research that’s out there proving otherwise.
The diet mentality has worked a number on you.
But please my dear, don’t think you’re forever broken.
With a little guidance, a lot of getting curious on your part, and consistent
+ deliberate and action
You can get back to living your life without the complications and disappointments of fad dieting.
- Three hours of one-on-one time where we set new goals + define your why, develop methods for reaching those goals, and discuss solutions to past, present and potential future roadblocks
- A co-created progress calendar with your new health goals, action steps and the Intuitive Eating principles intertwined
- An introduction to the Intuitive Eating principles along with a printable PDF for quick reference
- 2 Dieting Deconstruction worksheets to help you quickly and effectively utilize the concepts of anti-dieting + Intuitive Eating
- Q+A time with yours truly to pick my brain and get answers to your burning questions related to wellness, Health at Every Size, body image, “normal” eating + making sustainable change
- The clarity and tools necessary to transition from the diet mentality to a more body positive, intuitive approach to health
- Support via email for the next 2 months for any questions that might arise, or extra support you might need as you put your action steps into play
- A 2-month checkup call to help keep you motivated toward those amazing goals + hash out any major roadblocks you may have encountered thus far
(Virtually or in person, whichever floats your boat!)